Thursday, October 27, 2011

Home I Love

Apartment Therapy featured this LA loft-style home recently. I will start off by saying that I am not in love with all aspects of this home, not that they are bad, but just not thrilling. However, there are many elements that I do adore. Check them out:

 I love the picture, photo wall display and the little lemon tree. Although I would need my picture to read "I love you, blogs and tea" or "I love you, blogs and coke zero".

I am always a sucker for colour blocked book shelves.

The abstract painting, contemporary living room chairs, bar and more traditional dining area are fabulous. I also love the area rug.



This is my dream bar.

The more natural wood on the island beautifully compliments the contemporary cabinets. I also really like the use of the bakers rack with assorted jars.

The Menu chalkboard is a great idea.

This is a very creative method of clothing storage and bedroom decoration. 

The large balcony is a beautiful urban oasis. 

 I would love to see this deck lit up at night.

All photos from Apartment Therapy.

See more and the house tour at Apartment Therapy.

1 comment:

lauren said...

Thank you for following! I followed as well :)
This loft looks amazing and looks so cozy. I wish it was my apartment!


-xoxo-
lauren