Monday, July 4, 2011

New Shoes!!

I decided that it was high time (no pun intended) for me to start wearing heels more often. So, over the last two weeks, I have procured two new pairs. One pair are black leather and cork wedges from Jessica Simpson collection from the Bay (I know! Jessica Simpson! But, they are really really cute and an awesome deal!). I got these babies for more then half off! I also picked up a tan pair of Aldo platform heels that are so wonderfully 70's. I am getting used to being taller (now I am average height!) and working on getting my feet used to heels...its not so bad so far.

Jessica Simpson sandals



Jessica Simpson Frida Wedges in Black

ALDO sandals


Aldo Mcnertney Platforms in Tan

1 comment:

B & W Heaven said...

Fabulous Aldo platforms!

xoxo,
Black&WhiteHeaven