Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Donald Glover...general dopeness


Will and I have recently become obsessed with the show Community. When we moved we decided to save money and cut our cable and just use netflix. One day during dinner, I threw on the first episode of Community. I had low expectations, but was pleasantly surprised. I freakin' love this show! It is absolutely hilarious. However, I must admit that I had caught a few episodes here and there back when we had cable and was not hooked. It is definitely one of those shows that you have to watch from the beginning in order to understand each character and how they interact with each other. Then it becomes pee-your-pants funny.

While checking out a highly amusing blog called Awesome People Hanging Out Together, I came across the above photo of Parks and Recreation actor, Aziz Ansari and Donald Glover, who plays Troy on Community. I was pleased to see that not only is Donald Glover super funny, but he is also super stylish. I googled him and it turns out that he has his own blog appropriately titled IAMDONALD. He blogs about everything from fashion to home decor, food, awesome places to hang out and "general dopeness". He obviously puts in some time, effort and enthusiasm into the blog so check it out.

Donald Glover is a blogger nerd too...awesome!

Glover's current tour poster.

The equally funny Danny Pudi and Glover as Abed and Troy on Community.

No comments: