Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fashion Fab or Fail...Women's Oxfords



All Photos from Facehunter.

So, I am torn about my feelings on oxfords, brogues...whatever you call them. I think that the shoes in picture 1 are bad-ass, picture 2 look horrible, but those in pictures 3 and 4 look adorable.* I guess it is all in how you wear them. I tried a few pairs on. Will declared that I looked like a "dirty hipster". They just didn't look right. Maybe I am too short and curvy to rock the oxfords.

*I am referring to the pictures in a clockwise manner.

What do you think?



2 comments:

Jen said...

I agree with your sentiments. You (and I) are too short and curvy to pull them up but tall, skinny (Alexa Chung) types can make them look great. Oh well, most guys I know hate the look anyway...

Jill said...

Ya, I had really high hopes of them being a great flats option...not so much. And, ya, Will hated them on me!