Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dreaming of Summer...

It is almost halfway through May and we still have barely experienced a legitimately summer-like or even really glorious spring day on the west coast...at least not in Vancouver or Victoria. I really don't mind rain, but I think it is time for it to go on hiatus and let the sun come out for a while. Here is some of my summery inspiration:


Start with a beautiful garden party setting with a lovely city view
(Photo found on Ciao Bella)



Try a fabulous accessory...

Peony Lim sporting a gorgeous Manolo Blahnik scarf in her hair. I think this will be a style-must for me. I have a great, colourful Coach scarf that would be perfect.
(Photo from Miss Lim's blog)



Or a pretty floral dress...

Miss Pandora looking so well put together as usual. I absolutely love her nude Miu Miu heels and retro look!
(Photo found on Pandora)



and some brightly coloured nails.

I just picked up a bottle of Sally Hansen Insta-Dry polish in Lightening (very similar to the colour seen above). It is pretty bold but fun.
(Photo found on Love Maegan)

No comments: