Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bicycles, Bicycles, Bicycles

Since I moved to Vancouver, I have been longing for a bicycle. It has been a long time since I have owned a bike, but I think the time has come for me to get one again. This is for a few reasons:

1. My husband, Will works in Surrey (at least 30 mins away driving) and thus, takes our car.
2. I could really use the exercise.
3. It would save me riding the bus and having to pay for the bus.
4. There are so many cute options now!
5. Will is an avid road cyclist. Riding a bike of any sort will provide me with some street cred...hopefully.

My current consideration, the Masi Soulville 7spd. Kitsilano is rather hilly, so no fixed gears for this gal!


Cream Bicycles. Another stylish option but, I don't think they are available in Vancouver. I can't even locate a site for them!
(As seen on A Cup of Jo)


A Masi bottle of wine to go with my Masi bike? I love this idea!
(As seen on A Cup of Jo)


I would need an I (bike) Kitsilano or I (bike) Vancouver tee.
(As seen on A Cup of Jo)


Another awesome t-shirt choice.
(As seen on A Cup of Jo)



I will also need an awesome basket. I am kinda digging the crate-style. I think this would be perfect for groceries, flowers, wine, or my wiener dog, Penny.
(As seen on Pintrest)



Just like these dogs here!

No comments: