Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscars 2011!

Well, it may not have been the most exciting Oscars, but many stars came dressed to impress. Here are my favorites...

Probably, my most favorite of the night! The colour, the cut and her hair were perfect. Mila Kunis in Elie Saab.


Natalie Portman looking radiant in this gorgeous eggplant Rodarte gown.


Reese Witherspoon looking classically beautiful in Giorgio Armani Prive.


Jennifer Lawrence cleans up beautifully in her sleek and sexy Calvin Klein dress.


This dress would have been so much better without the jewelry. However, on it's own the dress is fabulous. Amy Adams in sapphire blue L'Wren Scott.


Scarlett Johansson's magenta lace Dolce & Gabbana gown made many worst dressed lists. However, the more I look at it, the more I love it. I think the silhouette and colour are gorgeous. I also LOVE the sexy cut out back.


Wife of Matthew McConaughey, Camila Alves looking stunning in a simple black Kaufman Franco ballgown.


Helen Mirran radiates elegance as usual. On the red carpet in dark gray Vivienne Westwood.


Hailee Steinfeld looking so pretty and age appropriate in nude Marchesa.


Most surprising in my list is Celine Dion. She looked fantastic in her cream coloured Armani Prive dress.


And last, but certainly not least, Ms. Anne Hathaway in her bevy of beautiful gowns (and one hot suit!):


(from left: Vintage Valentino, Givenchy Haute Couture, Lanvin suit with Brian Atwood sky-high heels, Vivienne Westwood Couture)


(from Left: Oscar de la Renta, Atelier Versace, Armani Prive, Tom Ford)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please tell me you didn't love Reese's HIDEOUS hair piece... total budget extensions and sooo badly matched.
Dress, nice - I will give you that