Friday, January 7, 2011

Looks I Love

While looking for pics of stylish parents last night, I came across a number of looks that I love. Here are a few:

I found this one on A Cup of Jo. Blogger Joanna Goddard mentions in her post that she would like to integrate heels into her wardrobe more this year. For the past few years, I have been trying to make the same vow and failing miserably. I am only 5'2" and should really try harder. This pic inspires me to shake up my casual outfits with some simple black heels.


I love how casual and carefree she looks while also being so well put together.
As seen on The Sartorialist.


Typically I believe that white tights should be limited to little girls, but I think this gal has stylishly worn them without looking juvenile.
As seen on The Sartorialist.

No comments: