Friday, November 5, 2010

Home I Love

Since we moved into our condo I have been wanting to find ways to personalize it. It has great finishings, so the only thing left is decor. We currently have inherited tan leather couches that are neither our style or appropriate for the room. I am constantly looking for ideas for living room furniture so that when we can afford it, we will know what we want.

Some of my favorite elements in this home are:

-the round sofa window space (of course!)
-the colour choices. I am a huge fan of the grey, white, yellow and blue combination in the window space and living room.
-the combination of the modern sofa and tables with the antique Bergere chairs.
-the wallpapering method used in the bedroom and living room in which the wallpaper is hung within the moldings rather than on the full wall.








See more of this home tour here.

No comments: