Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thanksgiving Pie Making!!

Since last year, I seem to have become the official pie-maker for Thanksgiving. I love baking but can't really do it as often as I would like (or we would get FAT!). So, I thoroughly enjoy my annual pie making. Same as last year, I baked an apple pie and a pumpkin pie. This year it was a bit difficult since I have a bad cold and have subsequently lost my sense of smell and thus my sense of taste. So, Will stepped up to the job and was my official taster. I think between my baking and his tasting we did a pretty good job.

My pie magazine shot.



Pumpkin with my added flair! ie. pastry leaves (they sunk a little)



Pies! The apple one got a little darker on top than I would like but I think it will still taste great!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

No comments: