Thursday, September 9, 2010

Robin's Egg Blue

Recently I have come across a couple pieces of furniture covered in a beautiful robin's egg blue colour. I think this this could actually work as a great neutral tone in a living room space (or any room for that matter) as you can combine it with many colours and change the look of the room with the addition of a few coloured cushions.

I particularily like this Greg Hatton Hand-made Chair as seen on Decor8 today.



Another great example was a sofa seen in my most recent "Home I Love" blogpost.



It also looks great on walls.



Or as just a pop of colour in a white room.

2 comments:

lisa said...

I really enjoy your blog. Your posts are unique, varied and interesting, but this post is exceptional. Thanks for sharing such a nice post. Really like the design of the furniture.

condo manila

Jill said...

Thank you very much Lisa. I really appreciate your comments :D

~Jill