Thursday, August 26, 2010

Amazing Home

This past weekend my husband, my parents and I stayed at our family friends, Stella and Paul's place in Coquitlam. Their home is located on Westwood Plateau and it is beautiful and huge (8600 sq/ft). I felt as though I was staying in am extremely gorgeous and welcoming hotel. Their home is always in pristine condition as it is currently on the market which is a common trend for Stella and Paul. They buy or build a fantastic home, fully furnish and decorate it themselves and then sell it (usually with all furnishings). Check it out!


Front of Home


Formal Main Floor Living Room


Dining Room


Master Bedroom Sitting Area


Master Bedroom


One of Three Guest Rooms (we stayed in this one!)


Kitchen


Kitchen Pantry and Bar Area


Upstairs Living Room (my favorite room in the house!)


In-Home Theatre (Will and I made sure to watch a movie in here)


Pool and Lower Deck Area

For more information on this property and to see more pictures, click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I covet all of their rugs! Gorgeous!!!
~Sara C.

Jill said...

I know! They have beautiful stuff in their place. I think she gets most of it from Home Sense (Winners) and Pottery Barn.

P.S. Thanks for the comment :D