Sunday, December 14, 2008

Michelle Pfeiffer in Grease 2





So, I (Jill) will take full credit for this post. I admittedly love the 1982 musical Grease 2 in all its cheesey glory. Yes, it is a musical. Yes, it is not nearly as recognized as the original...Will had never even heard of it! But ever since I saw at for the first time when I was about eight years old, I have loved it. Michelle Pfeiffer was so badass and ultimately cool while Maxwell Caulfield was undeniably dreamy (especially when I was eight). However, upon viewing it again tonight, I noticed how awesome Michelle Pfeiffer's character Stefanie's style is. I am seriously coveting her heavy bangs and rockin' clothing and accessories. Unfortunately I can't find stills of all of her fantastic outfits so you may just have to watch the film ;) ~Jill

No comments: